Welcome to Rooftop Reds! Come enjoy NYC’s only rooftop vineyard! Your reservation includes a bag of Zapp’s Chips, Boxed Water and amazing rooftop views.
Reservation Policy & Rooftop Rules:
- You must be 21+ to enter
- No dogs or pets
- Your ticket is linked to a specific reservation time frame—end times are strictly enforced and must be adhered to. For example, if you purchase tickets to a 12pm—4pm session, you can arrive any time after 12pm, but will be asked to leave the rooftop by 4pm
- No outside food is permitted
- No outside alcohol is permitted
- NO SMOKING ON THE ROOFTOP
- If anyone throws anything off the rooftop, that person will be asked to leave immediately
- Using the elevator is strictly prohibited; if you are seen using it, you will be asked to leave immediately
We are located at in the Brooklyn Navy Yard
299 Sands Street, Building 275, Brooklyn, NY 11205
299 Sands Street is the address of a Brooklyn Navy Yard gate. Once at the gate, follow the walking directions below to reach Rooftop Reds.
- Enter the Navy Yard via the Sands Street gate at 299 Sands Street.
- Show the barcode you receive the day of your reservation to the security guard at the gate.
- Proceed past the gate and bear right at the stop sign—you will see Duggal on your left and the Wegmans loading dock on your right.—the building straight ahead is our building!
- Rooftop Reds is located in, Building #275.
- Follow the signs to the staircase around the bend of the building and walk up to the rooftop (5 flights up!)
- Promptly enjoy cold water !!!!